29.09.2015 ~ Party Outfit

15:06










Hi, today i'm wearing a chic party outfit, yes this is chic for me haha. The skirt is the main piece of the outfit, it's from Wholesalebuying, i love it so much, it's from very good quality. And i like a lot the cross front. With that i'm wearing my basic crop top tee from New Look, i like this kind of top because you can wear it with everything. My wine red jacket is from New Dress, i love it a lot, it's look exactly like the pictures, and i'm so in love with wine red for fall. And to finish the look i wear my lace up chunky sandals from ShoeGeeks i love them so so much. 
I hope you'll like this look :D 



 Crop top Shirt ~ New Look 
Jacket* ~ New Dress 
Chunky Sandals ~ ShoeGeeks 




Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

4 commentaires

  1. Hello ^^
    La coupe de la jupe est sympa, et j'aime beaucoup tes cheveux. Je suis moins fan des chaussures mais le look est bien pensé. Moi aussi je trouve qu'il y a quand même un petit côté "chic" mais sans en faire trop.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. you look so pretty! I love all the outfit suits so well with the red wine jacket ;*
    carlottaloth.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. this is chic for me too! i love your outfit it's flawless!!

    xo
    Pretty Messed Up

    RépondreSupprimer