17.09.2015 ~ Casual Stripes

17:07










Hello, i'm back from my holidays in Portugal, and today i'm wearing a very simple and casual look, exactly what i wear when i'm on vacation, when i walk all the day. I love so much my top, it's from CN Direct, it's super comfortable, casual and cool. My basic black skinny is from H&M and my red boots are from Ebay. I hope you'll enjoy this look :) 
I'm sorry about the comments i don't know why but i can't answer to them on my blog :( But if you want to talk to me don't hesitate to contact to me by email :)



Shirt* ~ CNDirect 
Pants ~ H&M 
Boots ~ Ebay






Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires

  1. Love the stripey tee! And I love your hair colour so much, I wish I could pull off such a bright colour!

    Sophie | DenimMondays

    RépondreSupprimer