26.09.2015 ~ Mermaids are real.

19:10










Hi! I don't know how to describe this look, it's a kind of cute outfit i think and grunge too. I wear a super cool shirt from Pull&Bear with a "Mermaids are real" print that i love a lot. With that i'm wearing a black tennis skirt from New Dress, it doesn't look like the picture exactly but it still very cute, i'm disappointed because i love this skirt but it's a little too large for me , i have to use a safety pin on the back. And something very cool about this skirt is that you have a shorts underneath! My jacket is from Forever21 i love it so much it's a mesh bomber jacket, and i'm so in love with mesh this days. And my boots are from Lamoda. I hope you'll enjoy this look :D 



Shirt ~ Pull&Bear
Skirt* ~ New Dress 
Jacket ~ Forever 21 
Boots ~ Lamoda



Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires