11.09.2015 ~ Burgundy and Grey.

01:02









Hi, today i'm wearing a kind of chic outfit again, i received this grey jacket from CNDirect and i love it so so much, i think that is one of my favorite jacket now, the color is super cool and it's from very good quality, i think that it's more beautiful than the pictures haha. With this jacket i'm wearing a very simple burgundy top from Pull&Bear. I wear my new sandals from ShoesGeeks again, I take this opportunity while it's still warm outside. And my pants is from H&M. I hope you'll like this look! I will not be posting for a few days because I go to Portugal with my boyfriend but you can follow my adventures on instagram at @estelonthemoon
See you soon :D




Top ~ Pull&Bear 
Jacket*~ CNDirect
Pants ~ H&M 
Sandals ~ ShoesGeeks 




Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

1 commentaires