05.10.2015 ~ Cloudy day.

13:52











Hello today i'm wearing a fall outfit, my sweater is from DealSale a fashion app where you can buy clothes, this app is very cool and you can find a lot of products, so i picked up this sweater i find it very cool, i didn't have white sweater, and i wanted one for a long time. It's look like the pictures and it's very cosy and warm. With that i'm wearing a skirt from Pull&Bear, my socks are from H&M and my boots from Lamoda. 
I hope you'll like this look, and if you want to see something else than look on my blog, say it to me in the comments, i want to do some other kind of post but i don't know really what to do. Have a nice day :D 

You can find the DealSale app here:

$100 Coupon - DealSale website
70% Discount - IOS
70% Discount - Android 

You can find the sweater with this number: CB032497_W on the app.



Sweater* ~ DealSale
Skirt ~ Stradivarius 
Socks ~ H&M 
Boots ~ Lamoda



You Might Also Like

3 commentaires