02.10.2015 ~ Hello October.

19:36












Hello! It's already October, time passed so fast, but the sun is still there some days! So today it's a very light outfit, my crop top is from New Look i love this crop top a lot, because i love stripes, i have so much striped top in every kind of style haha. I love this print, you can where it with everything. With that i'm wearing a culottes from Pull&Bear (i'm not sure that's the good name in English for this kind of trousers so i'm sorry if it's not), this is the most comfortable trousers i've ever had in my life haha. And my boots are from Lamoda. I hope you'll like this look :D 



Crop top ~ New Look 
Culottes ~ Pull&Bear
Boots ~ Lamoda




Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

2 commentaires

  1. Très joli tenue, elle te vas super bien!
    Mais surtout j'aime beaucoup ta couleur de cheveux ♥.

    Bon dimanche.
    xoxo
    http://llodysdiary.blogspot.fr/

    RépondreSupprimer