29.07.2015 ~ Sequin & Crochet.

20:08









Top ~ Romwe
Short ~ Romwe 
Chunky Sandals ~ Ebay 
Necklaces ~ Claires, New Look and Forever 21



Today i'm wearing a cute red crochet crop top from Romwe, I was a little disappointed because it seemed burgundy on the website, and in reality it is flashy red. I love this red but I think it looks weird with my pink hair, but i still love it haha. With this top i'm wearing this perfect sequin shorts from Romwe too, i saw these shorts on Luana from Le Happy and i fell in love with it, so when i saw it on Romwe i could'nt resist. And to finish this look i wear my favorite chunky sandals that i found on ebay, but you can find exactly the same on Lamoda. 
Hope you'll enjoy this look :)


Instagram : @EstelontheMoon

You Might Also Like

0 commentaires